Wednesday, 2 May 2012

End of April Hobby Updates

First off, some news. I'm 18. Woot! This is the end of the news. Have some updates.

Barge 


I hadn't a clue how to go about this one, so I went for metal. Well, I had to, I spilled a blob of Boltgun Metal on my workstation and so had to make the most of it. I think it turned out OK even if it seems a bit samey. Here it is as a Scoringmobile for Trazyn:




You'd hardly ever do this in-game, of course. But it's nice to see something other than a normal Overlord in one of these.



Trazyn the Infinite


As workmanlike as the regular Over I did last month, except the chest is blue for no reason. This is my second ever Finecast model, and he turned out at about a similar quality to the Death Jester. It's also a huge plus that he does NOT have a slotta base.


Immortals


This is the test Immortal. I'm fairly satisfied by the outcome. The smaller spine and legs don't matter too much, having compared it to stock plastic Immortals.

Things I don't have pictures of...the Ark is primed and ready, as are the Deathmarks and the other four Immortals. I have acquired Wyches and Wizards (plus the plastic Necromancer) to make into Death Cultists and Psykers. Onwards and upwards!

1 comment:

Fuzzbuket said...

woo happy birthday :D
and those necrons are a nice table top quality! i really like the faint osl on the immortal!

-fuzz